As a member of the TEIMUN Board of Directors, your main responsibilities will be organizing the GrunnMUN and TEIMUN conference. The former is a one-day conference in the city of Groningen, whereas the latters is a week-long conference that will take place in The Hague. In addition, you will be responsible for the continuation of the Foundation, the long term vision, and its extensive international network.
In short you will:
- Organize two MUN-conferences and several other events
- Gain relevant board experience
- Greatly expand your professional network
- Improve your understanding of international affairs and have a lot of fun while doing so!
- Secretary & PR
- Programme Coordinator
- Participants Coordinator Western
- Participants Coordinator Non-Western
All these functions are part-time and applicants need to live in Groningen during their boardyear.
Would you like to be a member of the next TEIMUN Board? Please keep an eye on our website, as we will keep you posted about when applications open.
For more information and questions send an email to email@example.com or contact one of the current Boardmembers.