Would you like to be part of TEIMUN Board of Directors?
As a member of the TEIMUN Board of Directors, your main responsibilities will be organizing GrunnMUN – a one-day simulation in Groningen, and TEIMUN – the oldest Model United Nations conference of the European mainland, which takes place in The Hague. In addition, you will be responsible for the continuation of the Foundation, the long term vision, and its extensive international network.
In short you will:
- Organize two MUN-conferences and several other events
- Gain relevant board experience
- Greatly expand your professional network
- Improve your understanding of international affairs and have a lot of fun while doing so!
- Secretary & PR
- Programme Coordinator
- Participants Coordinator Western
- Participants Coordinator Non-Western
All these functions are part-time and applicants need to live in Groningen.
Would you like to be a member of the next TEIMUN Board? Please send your application, including a motivation letter stating your preferred position(s) and your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 14th of May! For more information and questions send an email to email@example.com, or contact one of the members of the board.