Join our Journalist Team!
The journalist team is part and parcel of any TEIMUN conference! Not only will they complement the efforts of the staff by holding press conferences and co-managing our general PR, but they will also help immortalise the debate by keeping a written and photographic record of everything formal and informal that TEIMUN 2022 brings. Are you interested in making this possible? See which positions are available here!
Tasks of the Journalist Team
1. Writing a daily ‘TEIMUN Telegraph’ for the participants
2. Making a daily video of the TEIMUN highlights
3. Updating all TEIMUN social media including Twitter, the Foundation Instagram, the gossip page and gossip boxes, Snapchat, and more!
4. Working with the crisis team to cover crisis moments
What We Are Looking For
1. Dedicated, works well in a team, can meet deadlines
2. Good notetaking and interviewing skills
3. Some understanding of MUN and / or politics
4. Experience in photography and videography, or
5. Experience in journalism or content creation (newsletters, posts, etc.