The TEIMUN Board of Directors is a part-time Board, meaning that you are expected to spend about 8-12 hours every week on work related to your position. That way, you can easily combine a Board year with full time study and other extracurricular activities.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the 2021/2022 TEIMUN Board of Directors (you may apply for several positions), please send the following documents* to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Board Application [NAME]’ before Friday, April 30 2021, 23:59:
– A CV.
– A one-page motivation letter outlining your motivation to apply for the TEIMUN Board in general and your position(s) of choice in particular.
* We may ask you to supply additional documents after receiving your application.
– Past participation in a committee or a Board is welcome.
– General awareness about MUN is also welcome.
– You should be present in Groningen during the academic year.
What are the Fundraiser’s Main Tasks?
As Fundraiser you are primarily tasked with acquiring (new) funds and maintaining relationships with their providers. The work can be very diverse, as there are many opportunities to acquire funds throughout the year. Furthermore, you are in charge of putting together a goodie bag for both conferences, something that can appeal to your creativity.
What Qualities Should a Fundraiser Possess?
– Being social and representative.
– Being organized.
– Able to connect with others and maintain long standing and (new) relationships.
– Not being afraid of disappointment.
– Not being afraid of taking risks.
What Does a Fundraiser Get Out of the Job?
Not only is being Fundraiser a tremendous opportunity to build connections with many long-standing partners that the Foundation has (NATO, Municipality of the Hague), it is also a chance to build new relationships and use your creativity to do so. Furthermore, you are also in charge of goodiebags, which provide you with an interesting opportunity to put your mark on how delegates experience the conferences.
We look forward to receiving your application. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.