The TEIMUN Board of Directors is a part-time Board, meaning that you are expected to spend about 8-12 hours every week on work related to your position. That way, you can easily combine a Board year with full time study and other extracurricular activities.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the 2021/2022 TEIMUN Board of Directors (you may apply for several positions), please send the following documents* to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Board Application [NAME]’ before Friday, April 30 2021, 23:59:
– A CV.
– A one-page motivation letter outlining your motivation to apply for the TEIMUN Board in general and your position(s) of choice in particular.
* We may ask you to supply additional documents after receiving your application.
– Past participation in a committee or a Board is welcome.
– General awareness about MUN is also welcome.
– You should be present in Groningen during the academic year.
What Are the Participants Coordinator’s Main Tasks?
– Being in contact with participants, helping them with any queries.
– Allocating participants to their countries and councils.
– Designing name tags, placards, certificates, etc. for the conference.
– Talking to the rest of the Board and coming to decisions where participants gain the most.
What Qualities Should a Participants Coordinator Possess?
– Good communication skills, being social and friendly with people.
– Having a good knowledge of how MUN’s (and especially GrunnMUN and TEIMUN) work.
– Being well-organized with handling large amount of information.
What Skills Does a Participants Coordinator Get Out of the Job?
The Participants Coordinator’s main tasks are all about what makes or breaks a conference – its participants. Leading up to the conferences you will need to work under increased pressure, which improves your organization skills and decision-making abilities. Being in contact with others will increase your patience and communication skills, while teaching you how to tackle different situations and reaching the most favourable outcome for everyone.
We look forward to receiving your application. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.