The TEIMUN Board of Directors is a part-time Board, meaning that you are expected to spend about 8-12 hours per week on work related to your position. That way, you can easily combine a Board year with full time study and other extracurricular activities.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the 2023/2024 TEIMUN Board of Directors (you may apply for several positions), please send the following documents* to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Board Application [NAME]’ before 31 May, 23:59 CET:
– A CV
– A one-page motivation letter outlining your motivation to apply for the TEIMUN Board in general and your position(s) of choice in particular
– If possible, a small portfolio or samples of your past creative / PR work
* We may ask you to supply additional documents after receiving your application.
– Past participation in a committee or a Board is welcome
– General awareness about MUN is also welcome
– You should be present in Groningen during the entirety of the academic year
What Are the PR Coordinator’s Main Tasks?
– Creating and designing all promotional material for all social media platforms
– Consistently running all TEIMUN’s social media platforms
– Formatting website documents in order to fit our branding
– Handling potential PR agreements or partnerships with other student associations
What Qualities Should a PR Coordinator Possess?
A PR Coordinator should be creative and active and be knowledgeable about social media platforms. Creative is self-explanatory: the PR is in charge of making sure that TEIMUN looks professional on its social media, but also refreshing, intriguing and visually appealing. Handling the social media channels means that the PR is one of the primary Board members (potential) delegates contact with their questions. Also, in order to keep the attention of the public, the PR must constantly update our social networks. With PR stunts such as takeovers and livestreaming / speeches, the PR must be assertive in coordinating such activities with the relevant TEIMUN functionaries.
What Does a PR Coordinator Get Out of the Job?
The position of PR Coordinator is demanding, but also very rewarding. You will learn how to manage your time, communicate with others in an effective and persuasive manner, as well as advertise the Foundation as something you are passionate about. Particularly, you will develop your creative skills, with a more professional perspective, and learn how to develop a cohesive aesthetic and branding.
We look forward to receiving your application. Should you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com.