The TEIMUN Board of Directors is a part-time Board, meaning that you are expected to spend about 8-12 hours every week on work related to your position. That way, you can easily combine a Board year with full time study and other extracurricular activities.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the 2021/2022 TEIMUN Board of Directors (you may apply for several positions), please send the following documents* to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Board Application [NAME]’ before Friday, April 30 2021, 23:59:
– A CV.
– A one-page motivation letter outlining your motivation to apply for the TEIMUN Board in general and your position(s) of choice in particular.
* We may ask you to submit additional documents after receiving your application.
– Past participation in a committee or a Board is welcome.
– General awareness about MUN is also welcome.
– You should be present in Groningen during the academic year.
What Are the Programme Coordinator’s Main Tasks?
– Securing location and catering for the conferences.
– Organizing the TEIMUN socials and council excursions.
– Securing and communication with opening ceremony speakers.
– Preparing a detailed programme for the two conferences.
What Qualities Should a Programme Coordinator Possess?
– Strong organizational and analytical skills.
– Good time management.
– An eye for details.
What Does a Programme Coordinator Get Out of the Job?
By the end of your Board year, you will be confident in organizing events of any kind, as the logistical part remains more or less the same regardless of the context of the event itself. In addition, the position allows you to improve your communication and organization skills tremendously, as it requires coordinating the actions of multiple people – both those who you work with, and external parties. Lastly, the position teaches you to critically assess and negotiate offers, especially in regards to location rentals.
We look forward to receiving your application. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com