The TEIMUN Board of Directors is a part-time Board, meaning that you are expected to spend about 8-12 hours per week on work related to your position. That way, you can easily combine a Board year with full time study and other extracurricular activities.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the 2023/2024 TEIMUN Board of Directors (you may apply for several positions), please send the following documents* to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Board Application [NAME]’ before 31 May 2023, 23:59 CET:
– A CV
– A one-page motivation letter outlining your motivation to apply for the TEIMUN Board in general and your position(s) of choice in particular
* We may ask you to submit additional documents after receiving your application.
– Past participation in a committee or a Board is welcome
– General awareness about MUN is also welcome
– You should be present in Groningen during the entirety of the academic year
What Are the Programme Coordinator’s Main Tasks?
– Securing location and catering for the conferences
– Organising the TEIMUN socials and council and cultural excursions
– Securing the speakers for the conference and communicating with them
– Preparing a detailed programme for the two conferences
What Qualities Should a Programme Coordinator Possess?
– Strong organisational and analytical skills
– Good time management
– An eye for details
What Does a Programme Coordinator Get Out of the Job?
By the end of your Board year, you will be confident in organising events of any kind, as the logistical part remains more or less the same regardless of the context of the event itself. In addition, the position allows you to improve your communication and organisation skills tremendously, as it requires coordinating the actions of multiple people – both those who you work with, as well as external parties. Lastly, the position teaches you to critically assess and negotiate offers, especially with regard to location rentals.
We look forward to receiving your application. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org